Involvement in Fraternity and Sorority Life at Miami gives students a sense of belonging, develops them into strong values based individuals and allows them to explore their leadership capacity. The Cliff Alexander Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life along with the Panhellenic, Interfraternity and National Pan-Hellenic Councils aim to develop groundbreaking leadership programs that help students connect with one another and develop personal leadership skills. The Move In Miami Leadership Experiences Initiative will help provide funding to the fraternity and sorority community so our programs can reach more students in the Greek Community.
Current Leadership Programs:
- ACROPOLIS - For Emerging Leaders
- ADVANCE - For Chapter Officers
- Greeks Step Up - For All New Members
- New Member Online Hazing Prevention Course - For All New Members
- Greek Spring Clean - The Annual Greek Day of Service
- EDL 290G - The Greek Leadership Course
- WGS 201 - The Introduction to Women's Studies for Sorority Women
The fraternity/sorority community has a goal to encourage at least 100 donors to give back during Move In Miami.
Follow us to see current updates with today's fraternities and sororities:
Thanks in advance for your support!