Each year, families play a critical role in supporting and enhancing the Miami Experience through the Miami Family Fund. Made possible through the private support of Miami families, this powerful fund
strengthens the University’s efforts to provide a safe, well-rounded, vibrant college experience by offering critical support in a variety of areas:
- Scholarship assistance that allows students to continue their Miami journey;
- Support for cultural events and experiences;
- Funding that allows students to conduct and present research;
- Assistance for community engagement and service activities;
- Support for health and wellness programming and resources;
- Funding that makes conference attendance and study abroad experiences accessible;
- Programming support for career and leadership activities;
- A last resort for students with profound needs and nowhere else to turn financially.
How can I contribute?
Click here to make a gift.
Or, send a check payable to The Miami Family Fund to:
The Miami Family Fund
Murstein Alumni Center
725 E. Chestnut St.
Oxford, OH 45056-2480
If you would like to make a gift of securities the preferred procedure is by electronic transfer to a Miami account. Click here for instructions or contact Mackenzie Becker Rice '99, University Foundation Administrative Officer at 513-529-8759 or beckerml@MiamiOH.edu.
Why should I contribute?
Your generous support helps Miami uphold its academic excellence by strengthening the programs that enhance our students' educational environment. Our success is nationally recognized year after year in large part because of your continuing support.
Family Fund Honor Roll
Make a gift to the Miami Familiy Fund
Join the Miami Family Fellows